They are to purchase the post UTME screening scratch card with the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2000.00) only from any of the underlisted banks :
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank, Orinkinran street, Near MTN office, Osogbo road, Ilesa.
3. Olubasiri Microfinance Bank, Osogbo.
4. First Bank Nig. Plc. U. I. Branch, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Please note that candidates UTME registration number and Full names (as they are on JAMB slip) be correctly Provided at the point of registration.
- Visit http://eportal.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng/2017_utme_screening/ Click on CONTINUE, Fresh Admission Student after the instruction page to open Login page after you have been through with instructions.
- Enter PIN Number and SERIAL Number of any kind of Admission Card you holds i.e POST UTME etc (eg PIN = 00011223344, SERIAL No: PUT1500000).
- Click on Login to continue to the ACCOUNT SETUP page.
- Fill all fields required on the account setup page and click CONTINUE to procced to the Admission Portal page that contains all our admission processing.
- For exisiting student, Click on CONTINUE, Exisiting Admission Student to procced to the Admission Portal page.
- To fill Admission Form, Click on “Form Filling” Image at the top of the screen, then fill all fields and submit your information by click on SUBMIT button.
- To print your form, click on “Form Reprint” on the menu bar.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.