Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH), Esa-Oke, HND and ND Daily Part-Time and HND Full-Time Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks:.
- OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Limited, Esa-Oke, Osun State
- OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Limited, Ilesa Branch, Osun State.
- OLUBASIRI Microfinance Bank Limited, Osogbo, Osun State
- First Bank of Nig. PLC, Gbongan Road, Osogbo, Osun State
- First Bank of Nig. PLC, U.I. Branch, Agbowo, Ibadan, Oyo State
Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.
ADMISSION REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2017/18 SESSION
- Read all instructions on instruction page first, make sure you understand all instruction before continue the REGISTRATION module.
- Click on CONTINUE, Fresh Admission Student after the instruction page to open Login page after you have been through with instructions.
- Enter PIN Number and SERIAL Number of any kind of Admission Card you holds i.e HND-Full-Time, HND DailyPart-Time, ND DailyPart-Time, etc (eg PIN = 00011223344, SERIAL No: DPT1500000).
- Click on Login to continue to the ACCOUNT SETUP page.
- Fill all fields required on the account setup page and click CONTINUE to procced to the Admission Portal page that contains all our admission processing.
- For existing student, Click on CONTINUE, Existing Admission Student to procced to the Admission Portal page.
- To fill Admission Form, Click on “Form Filling” Image at the top of the screen, then fill all fields and submit your information by click on SUBMIT button.
- To print your form, click on “Form Reprint” on the menu bar.
For further enquiries contact : 08033716924, 08067306874, 08036147814
The registration portal is http://oscotechesaoke.edu.ng/.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.