Following a successful stake holders meeting that the University had with the community leaders Traditional Institution of Ipetu-Ijesa and the authority of the Nigerian Airforce Safety Institute on, 30th May, 2017, where strong commitments were given by community leaders and NAF authority, the Vice-Chancellor has given approval that College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa Campus of the University be re-opened for academic activities on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
By this, all staff and students of the College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa Campus are being directed to resume academic activities on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
The calendar for the College will be adjusted accordingly.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.