The Management Of Ondo State University Of Science And Technology has announced the Admission Screening Exercise Procedures/Guidelines for newly admitted students of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
Below are Important Guidelines to note:
- Payment of Acceptance and Tuition Fees should be done on the University e-payment platform
- Payment Of Medical and Screening Fees are processed in the School Auditorium.
- After Payment Of Medical and Screening Fees Collection Of Bursary Receipts Follows next
- ICT Clearance are also done in the University Auditorium
- Collection Of Clearance to proceed for registration
- Registrations are done for Departments, ICT, and Health Center
- Signing Of the Screening Form At The Academic Affairs Office
- Collection of Students File At the Academic Affairs Office
- Submission of Files at the Academic Affairs Office
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.