The Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) has released the acceptance fees payment procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All newly Admitted Students who has been offered provisional admission into OSUSTECH and has accepted admission offer via Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) on caps.jamb.gov.ng
and also printed their Admission letter are expected to pay acceptance fee of N50,00O (FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) TO BE PAID VIA INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT PLATFORM
at any Skye Bank or First Bank Branch. Note: No Account Number required.
Attention: Newly Admitted Students: FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT & CONFIRMATION PLEASE ACCESS REMITA PAYMENT PLATFORM FOR PAYMENT OR GO THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE TO MAKE DIRECT PAYMENT OR GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE NUMBER [RRR]
OSUSTECH 2017/2018 New Students Acceptance Fees Payment Guidelines
Candidates offered provisional admission into Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) are required to follow this guidelines to regularize their acceptance of this admission.
- Visit any Skye Bank or FirstBank branch. Specify you are paying for Acceptance Fee (N50,000 Forty Thousand Naira) via INTERSWITCH PAYDIRECT.
- Provide your UTME Registration number when asked by the Teller.
- An e-receipt will be printed out for you immediately.
- Visit the University portal: https://osustech.edu.ng/utme/reg/login and login with your EMAIL ADDRESS and JAMB UTME NUMBER
- Fill and Submit the Acceptance/BioData Form .
- Click on PRINT LETTER on the Top-Left Corner of your screen for a copy of your Acceptance Letter .
Clearance for newly admitted students will be done physically immediately school resumes.