Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo State pre-degree and jupeb programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Programme shall run for 12 calendar months beginning from August, 2019 to June, 2020. The Pre-Degree Programme enables candidates to gain admission into 100 level of the desired courses in Ondo State University of Science and Technology.
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits (English Language inclusive) at maximum of two sittings in relevant subjects to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
OSUSTECH Pre-Degree Available Programmes.
The following courses are available for candidates seeking admission into the Degree Programme after satisfactory performance.
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”How to Apply for OSUSTECH Pre-Degree / JUPEB Admission Form.” img_alt=”” css_class=”” ]
Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7, 500.00) only, through Remitta Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, UBA Plc, ECOBANK Nationwide. A remittal payment receipt which contains a RRR Pin Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please, note that it excludes bank charges).
Go to OSUSTECH website: (www.osustech.edu.ng) and Click on: “CCEHRD” then click on “PRE-DEGREE” or “JUPEB”and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!” You are to supply the RRR Pin Number given to you at bank, valid username, password, email address and other required information. After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password. Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. Below are the specifications of the passport photograph:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background.
- The passport must be recent
- The size should not be more than 100KB.
After filling the form, submit and print out your bio-data information.
All Applicants are advised to be checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the Preliminary Entrance Examination and other relevant information.
Also, applicants are to submit the printed copy of the bio-data form and remitta payment receipt to the University JUPEB office on or before the entrance examination date.
Applicants are to note that 2019/2020 JUPEB Entrance Examination holds at the OSUSTECH University Mini Campus.
For Further Enquiries please call any of the following numbers: 08039634941, 08062449395.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.