- The candidates must have scored 120 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Plateau State Polytechnic as their most preferred Institution (First Choice). While those who originally chose Plateau State Polytechnic as their second or third choices and those who did not chose Plateau State Polytechnic can now go to JAMB WEBSITE and change on-line to Plateau State Polytechnic, Bakin Ladi as their first choice Institution after the payment of two thousand, five hundred (N2,500:00) naira to JAMB. Candidates can also change their course of study if they so wish.
- Candidate must ensure they pay the post UTME Screening fee by generating RRR (invoice) of two (N2,000.00) naira only through the Polytechnic portal using www.plapoly.edu.ng AND NOT directly using the Remitta link. Then they will proceed to pay at any Commercial Bank and then confirm payment online by printing online receipts. Then proceed to Bursary Department for confirmation and issuance of Polytechnic receipt.
- Candidates must appear in person in the various departments of their choice with their credentials (i.e. WAEC, NECO & NABTEB, ) and evidence of payment for screening, as well as printed form for change of choice / course where applicable from 20th to 22nd September, 2017, between 10am to 4pm.
- After the screening candidates are expected to be checking the JAMB website for the confirmation of their Admission status. This is because all admission processes have been automated by JAMB known as Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). Consequently, there shall be no placing of admission list on the notice Boards. Note also that candidates are expected to either accept or decline their admission on receipt of a text message from JAMB.
- The following courses are available in the Polytechnic:
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (SE)ND Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic Engineering, Agric-Bio Engineering and Metallurgy/Foundry Engineering.
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (SST)ND Science Laboratory Technology, Maths and Statistics, Computer Science, Leisure & Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (SES)ND Urban & Regional Planning, Estate Management & Valuation, Quantity Surveying and Building Technology
- SCHOOL OF ADMINISTRATION & BUSINESS STUDIES (SABS)ND Accountancy, Business Admin. & Management, Public Administration, Office Technology & Management, Banking & Finance and Social Development.
- SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION (STE)NCE Mechanical Technology, Electrical Electronic Technology, General Studies Technical and Education Technical.
JAMES G. PINTA
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.