Prison Service Recruitment – The Nigerian Prisons Service in Lagos State has revealed that 0ver 300 candidates have been shortlisted for recruitment exercise for Monday, March 18 to Saturday, March 23.
The Lagos State Comptroller of Prisons, Tunde Ladipo stated this during an interview with NAN on Friday.
In his statement, he disclosed that conduct of exercise which will include both written and oral tests had been concluded
“We are set to conduct the 2018 recruitment for the Nigerian Prisons.”
“Over 300 shortlisted applicants have been notified and invited for the interview from Monday, March 18 to Saturday, March 23.”
“The interview is for candidates for the Superintendent cadre to the Assistant Superintendent (ASP) and others.”
“We must warn, that those who are not invited for the interview are not to come to the venue of the exercise for security reasons.”
“We have put adequate security measures in place to ensure hitch-free conduct of the entire exercise, just as we are also enjoining the candidates to comport themselves throughout the period,”
He stated that the decision of prisons is to boost the manpower needs of the service and to recruit new hands.
He revealed that the service is experiencing a shortfall of manpower due to officers retirement.
Ladipo stated that there is a need to close up the gap left behind by the retiring old staff and bring in news hands which will enhance the security of prisons.
“For instance here in Lagos, we have five prisons. We also have what we call the Cottage, a form of industry, which houses our printing section, welding and tailoring.”
“We also have the poultry, fish pond and the dog section, which we call the Canine and the Arms Squad.”
“The dogs are trained there, as they also assist in carrying out security tasks too,” he said.
How to Check Prison Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Names for Interview- 2019.
The steps below will help to check the Nigerian Prisons List of Shortlisted candidates for all prisons applicants to check their employment status.
- Visit the recruitment portal at www.prisons.gov.ng or recruit.prisonsportal.gov.ng
- Go to the up corner and click on where you have check recruitment status
- Insert your application number or your email address at the box
- Click check below to check your names and your examination/ screening/interview venue
The recruitment 2018 List of Applicants is segmented into various states and those who couldn’t find their names in the list of successful applicants should continue checking their names to known if the second Nigerian prisons service List is out.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.