This is to inform all the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates that applied for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun that the admissionhas been released online for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check PTI Admission List for ND & HND.
THE FULL TIME ADMISSION LIST INTO THE FOLLOWING NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES HAVE BEEN RELEASED:
- ND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM MARKETING AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- ND – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ND – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – ELECTRONICS AND TELECOM
- HND – INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL
- HND – POWER AND MACHINES
- HND – ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- HND – INDUSTRIAL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM MARKETING TECHNOLOGY
- HND – MED – POWER PLANT
- HND – MED – MANUFACTURING
- HND – PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- HND – WELDING ENGINEERING AND OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY
- HND – PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
Click on the link below to access your PTI admission status:
Notice to Newly Admitted Candidates
- All successful ND candidates should log into their JAMB’s portal/profile to accept the offer of admission. This should be done before the commencement of 2019/2020 registration on 14th October, 2019
- All successful ND candidates are expected to print their JAMB’s admission letter through their JAMB portal.
- All Candidates are expected to log into their PTI portal/profile to print their PTI provisional admission letter and other registration documents, namely: registration form, oath of good conduct, acceptance form, application form, clinic registration form, matriculation oath, registration/clearance form.
- HND candidates can only access the registration documents mentioned in 3 above including PTI provisional admission letter as from 25th September, 2019.
- Candidates that have not uploaded their O’level result to JAMB should do so immediately.
- Payment of acceptance fee (N10,000.00, non refundable) and school fees for HND and ND candidates commences on 25th September, 2019 and 30th September, 2019 respectively.
- All successful candidates should carefully read through their PTI provisional admission letter and comply with the instructions stated therein.
- Registration will last for two (2) working weeks (14th – 25thOctober, 2019). Late registration will last for one (1) working week (28th October – 1st November, 2019) with a find of N10, 000.00 per candidate.
- Any candidate who fails to register on or before 1st November, 2019 will forfeit his/her admission offer.
- This first batch admission offer becomes invalid after 1stNovember, 2019
- The requirements for registration are as stated in paragraph 5 of PTI admission letter along side with the registration documents that candidates are expected to print from their PTI portal.
- Any case that has to do with change of name(s) will not be handled. However, correction of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N2,500.00, while addition of name(s) can be treated with a fee of N5,000.00
- No refund of school fees to any candidate whose disqualification is based on false information supplied by the candidate.
- No refund of school fees to any candidate who fails to register on or before 1st November, 2019
- The schedule of School charges can be obtained from the Institute’s Website.
- Before proceeding to Admission office for registration, all successful candidates should visit PTI clinic for their medical examination, following the dates on the registration schedule.
- The Institute will not be held liable for any disqualification arising from false information supplied by the candidate or non compliance with the Institute’s admission/registration guidelines.
- Candidates who were offered admission by the Institute in another course other than the ones they applied for should log into JAMB’s website to change their choice of course to reflect the current ones they have been offered. It is only then that such candidates can print their JAMB admission letters after accepting the offer through JAMB’s portal.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.