We wish to inform the general public that the date for the Post UTME screening of 2017 National Diploma (ND) candidates has been fixed. It will commence on Monday 9th October, 2017 and end on Friday 13th October, 2017.
All aspiring ND candidates are also to be informed of the following:
- That the screening exercise is going to be on departmental basis and that the exercise will last for five days – Monday 9th to Friday 13th October, 2017.
- That candidates who are yet to take Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) as their first choice of institution should effect the change to avoid being disqualified by JAMB as admission letters will be issued by JAMB.
- That candidates have the choice of coming for the screening any day within the period stated for the exercise.
- That on arrival at the Petroleum Training Institute, candidates are advised to move straight to the department they applied to for further instructions.
- That the screening exercise will take the form of oral interview, evaluation of candidate’s O’level result and JAMB scores.