This is to notify all candidates who have applied for the 2019/2020 admission into Ahmadu Bello University, School of Basic and Remedial Studies, Funtua that the mandatory pre-admission screening exercise and test for both Remedial and Basic (IJMB) programme is scheduled to take place from Monday 7th to Thursday 10th October 2019.
How to Print SBRS Funtua Pre-Entrance Exam Card.
The SBRS, Funtua Pre-Entrance Exam Card contains the exam schedule for each candidate. to know your exam date and time, follow the below procedure.
- 1. visit http://sbrsabu.org/application/print_examcard.php
- 2. Enter your e-Transaction Number in the provided box.
- 3. Finally, click on Login to access your Pre-Entrance Exam Card.
SBRS Funtua Pre-Entrance Exam Schedule.
The exercise is to take place from 7:00am daily in the SBRS Assembly hall as follows:
A. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Plateau and FCT Abuja
Date: Monday 7TH October, 2019.
Kogi, Katsina, Niger, Nasarawa, Benue and Jigawa States
Date: Tuesday 8TH October, 2019.
Kwara, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Gombe, Kebbi, Sokoto, Bauchi, and Taraba states
Date: Wednesday 9TH October, 2019.
B. SCREENING/TEST FOR APPLICANTS INTO BASIC (IJMB) PROGRAMME
i. All Basic (IJMB) applicants from ALL STATES of the Federation and others who might have missed their examination are to appear on Thursday 10th October, 2019.
Note: All applicants are to come with the followings:
They should come along with the following;
- Payment teller from the bank
- Printed Pin Voucher
- Printed completed online application form & Exams Card
- Writing materials (i.e. HB Pencil and Eraser) and non-programmable calculator
- No GSM Phone would be allowed into the exam Hall.
Recommended: Application is still on, Apply Here
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.