The School of Nursing, Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti has released the entrance examination results for the 2017/2018 session.
The results of the entrance examination which was held on Saturday, 19th August 2017 is now available online.
How To Check Exam Results Online:
Candidates who participated in the entrance examinations are to proceed online to access their results, click here http://sonfthidoekiti.com/ResultAndAdmission.aspx?a=1 to check your entrance exam result and admission status.
What Is The Cut-off Mark For School of Nursing, Ido-Ekiti?
Candidates who scored 50% and above; and have Five Credits in their O’Level result which must include (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology) at Not more than Two Sittings will be called for interview.
School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Interview Dates:
Interview dates are yet to be scheduled.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.