The Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa has re-scheduled its post UTME admission screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Wednesday, 28th August, 2019
- Faculty of Humanities – Thursday, 29th August, 2019
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Friday, 30th August, 2019
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
Only Shortlisted Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.