Date: Monday, 15th to Friday, 20th August, 2016
Time: 9:00am prompt
Venue: University Main Campus, Along Birnin Kebbi Road, Sokoto.
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘2016/2017 Screening’
- You will be re-directed to 2016/2017 Screening Page.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No. as your Username and Password
- After Log-in Click on “Update BioData to Make Payment”link
- Upload your Passport photograph and the required additional information then submit
- Select your preferred payment option (Method) and click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated
- Print your RRRgenerated Invoice and Proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice to make payment OR pay with any of the online payment options
- Log in to your account and print “Payment Acknowledgement Slip”
- Come along with the Printed Slip to the screening exercise.
- Accordingly, all candidates are required to visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng to apply. The sum of N2, 200.00 (bank charges inclusive) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
CRITERIA: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice, scored 180 points, and above are eligible for the Screening. Similarly, the candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits at SSCE (in not more than two seating) including English, Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects relevant to their course of study. However, candidates awaiting SSCE results are required to present their examination slips.
NOTE: Candidates should report to their prospective faculties for the screening exercise. They are also expected to come to the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip.
- Original and photocopy of SSCE result (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- One recent passport size photograph
For further inquiries, candidates can email [email protected] or call 08035041980, 09030378374, and 08068802293
Amina Yusuf Garba, MON
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.