These candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Rivers State on Friday, 4th May, 2018.
Click Here to Download List
Candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of:
(1) Duly completed Registration Forms.
(2) National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
(3) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
(4) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(5) Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
(6) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(7) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(8) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(9) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(10) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
(11) Medical Consultants are to include:
(a) Certificate of registration with the Medical and dental Council of Nigeria.
(b) Evidence of fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in respective specializations such as FWACS, FWACO, FMOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
(c) Certificate of registration of additional certificates.
b. Two pairs of white shorts.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. One pair of black trousers.
e. One belt (preferably black).
f. Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
g. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
h. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
i. Two pairs of white socks.
j. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
k. One black lounge suite.
l. One pair of black cover shoes.
m. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
n. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
o. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two long skirts.
(3) One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
(4) Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Tuesday 8 May 2018 will not be accepted for training.
for Chief of the Naval Staff