Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the 2019/2020 Academic Session in the undergraduate programmes of Tansian University.
ALL OUR PROGRAMMES ARE ACCREDITED BY THE NUC
Tansian University Available Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
B.Sc Computer Science
B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
Information and Communication Technology
B.Sc Information and Communication Technology
Physics and Electronics
B.Sc Physics and Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Banking and Finance
B.Sc Banking and Finance
B.Sc Business Administration
Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
Economics and Statistics
B.Sc Economics and Statistics
B.Sc International Relations
B.Sc Mass Communication
Philosophy and Religious Studies
B.Sc Philosophy and Religious Studies
B.Sc Political Science
B.Sc Public Administration
Our Accountancy students will also be graduating as possible Professional Chartered Accountants, given the ICAN accreditation of its programme.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Ed Primary Education/Early Childhood
B.Ed Education Management
B.Ed Guidance and Counselling
B.A (Ed) Education/English Language and Literary Studies
B.A (Ed) Education/CRS
B.Sc (Ed) Education/Biology
Social Science and Vocational Education
B.Sc (Ed) Education/Economics
B.Sc (Ed) Education/Political Science
B.Sc (Ed) Education/Accounting
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
B.Sc Estate Management
Urban and Regional Planning
B.Sc Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
B.NSc Nursing Science
Medical Laboratory Science
B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
B.Sc Public Health
FACULTY OF LAW
All candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for Course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations.
Note: Candidate who sat for the 2019 UTME who did not indicate Tansian University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
There is Direct Entry Admission for NCE holders for two/three Year Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Education.
There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Tansian University.
Methods of Application
Application Forms are obtainable on this website (CLICK HERE TO FILL THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE) and from the Admissions’ Office, Tansian University, Umunya (Umunya/Oba Campuses), on payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, into the Tansian University Bank Account No. 1011732874 at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc Nationwide.
FOR FORMS PURCHASED FROM THE SCHOOL: After payment, Applicants should forward the payment details (Name, Teller Number, Telephone Number and Email Address) to [email protected] and come to the School for Registration. Presentation of Original Evidence of such payment is also required.
All Application Forms should be returned to the Registrar, Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State. Screening is on-going
Application Forms are also obtainable from the following centres below:
- Konigin Des Friedens College, No 1, Queen of Peace Drive, Off No. 57A Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu State.
- No. 6 Pius O. Akam Avenue, Oka-Uga, Aguata L.G.A., Anambra State.
For further information send us an email: [email protected] or call: 08039310930, 08032758361, 07066994499
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.