The Tararba State University (TSU) has announced the deadline extension for the payment of school fees for the 2017/2018 academic session.
EXTENSION DATE FOR PAYMENT OF 2017/2018 SCHOOL FEES
Management has extended the date line for payment of school fees from 19th December, 2017 to 8th January, 2018. Any payment made between 9th January and 16th January, 2018 would attract a late registration penalty of N5,000.
The Portal would be closed to registration on 17th January, 2018. The above time schedule excludes newly admitted students.
The time line for registration of newly admitted students would be communicated to you as soon as Management takes a decision on it.
Hon. Victor S. FALACK, FCA.FCE
- TASU 2018/2019 UTME/DE 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List is Out
- TASU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration Deadline Extended
- TASU 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- TSU 2017/2018 Supplementary Admission List Released Online
- TASU 2017/2018 Sandwich Degree Admission Form Out
- TASU 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Calendar of Events Schedule
- TASU 2017/2018 Returning Students Registration Deadline Out
- TASU 2017/2018 UTME/DE Last Batch Admission List Out
- TASU 2017/2018 UTME/DE 1st Batch Admission List Out
- Taraba State University 2017/2018 Academic Calendar Schedule Out
- Taraba State University 2016/2017 Adjusted Academic Calendar Out
- Taraba State University 2017/2018 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Out
- TSU, Jalingo 2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Cut-Off Mark Announced
- Taraba State University O’Level Results Deficiency Notice To [300-400L Students]
- Taraba State University 2017 Sandwich Degree Programme Admission Form Out