The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Centre for Part-time and External Programmes (CEPEP) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How to Check TASUED Part-Time Admission List.
- Go to TASUED CEPEP portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/cepep/login.php.
- Login with your Username and Password to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates can proceed on Admission Processes by printing Admission Letter and paying the Acceptance Fee through their respective profile on the CEPEP TAMS Portal.
- TASUED 2018/19 New Students Registration & Clearance Requirements
- TASUED 2018/2019 UTME/DE 1st Batch Admission List Out Online
- TASUED 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- TASUED 2017/2018 First Semester Examination Time_Table Out
- TASUED 2017/2018 Post-UTME Final Batch Screening Date Out
- TASUED 2017/18 1st Semester Full Time General Courses E-Test Time-Table
- TASUED 9th Convocation Ceremony Schedule of Events
- TASUED 2017/2018 1st Semester Academic Calendar Schedule
- TASUED 2017/2018 Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Guide
- TASUED 2017/2018 UTME/DE 1st Batch Admission List Out
- TASUED 2017/2018 Post-UTME 3rd Batch Screening Registration Begins
- TASUED 2017/2018 First Semester Lecture Time-Table Out
- TASUED 2017/2018 Teaching Practice Orientation Schedule Out
- TASUED 2017/18 UTME/DE 2nd Batch Admission Screening Registration Begins
- TASUED 2017/2018 New Post-UTME Admission Screening Date Announced