Total E&P Nigeria is the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and shallow water licenses. The company is aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering and Sciences (Oil & Gas related) in France.
Successful students will be sponsored to study in one of the programmes in the Schools listed below:
– Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
– Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
– Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers (12 months of classes and 6 month internship)
– Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship)
– Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship).
Ecole des Mines de Nantes:
– Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship).
Ecole Centrale de Nantes:
– Master of Engineering in Computational Mechanics (MN CM) (4 academic semesters)
– Master of Engineering in Design of Systems and Products (GM CSP) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
– Master of Engineering in Materials, Processes and Technology of Composites (GM MPTC) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
– Master of Engineering in Automatic control, Signal and Image (ARIA ASI) (4 academic semesters).
Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP):
– Master in wireless telecommunication and IoT systems (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship).
– Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship).
– Master in Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship).
Université Paris Saclay:
– Master Renewable Energy Science & Technology (REST) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship).
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016.
- Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above.
- Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme.
- Interested applicants are to visit the Total postgraduate scholarship application page via the link http://www.careers.total.com/en/detail/offre/6706BR
- Click on the ‘Apply for Job’ tab and create a personal account,
- The login to apply for scholarship online.
- You must attach your CV with your full bio-data and educational details to the form.
- No paper application will be accepted.
The selection exercise will take place in March, 2017.
Candidates are to submit application not later than Sunday, 5th March 2017.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.