The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) wishes to inform all applicants who registered for the 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Registration that the Screening Schedule (Time-Table) is out.
- The screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017, at college of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, South Core. Candidates are advised to check dates allocated to their various programs of study for screening.
- Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the screening day
- Evidence of payment for screening(Payment slip)
- Original jamb score printout
- Screening schedule slip from UAM Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth certificate.
- Original and photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Procured unused WAEC And/Or NECO, NABTEB scratch card for checking of O’level result.
Screening schedule for Prospective Candidates for 2017/2018 Academic Calendar
|1.||3/10/2017||AGRIC ECONS AND MANAGEMENT
FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
AGRIC SCIENCE EDUCATION
MATHS COMPUTER EDUCATION
INT. SCIENCE EDUCATION
IND. PHYSICS B.SC
|8.||11/10/2017||COMPUTER SCIENCE B.SC|
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.