Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above name School for a 1-year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November 2018 leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON) for 2018/2019 session.
• Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
• Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations.
• Have at least one (1) year past qualification experience in an acute care setting preferably in a surgical unit.
• Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
• The course is offered as both residential and full time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Forms are obtainable with effect from 18th June, 2018 from the Perioperative Nursing School, University College Hospital, Ibadan upon presentation of the fallowing:
i. Receipt in respect of payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000,00) only to the University College Hospital Perioperative Nursing School Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any commercial Bank.
ii. Teller of Two Hundred Naira (N200,00) only with payment made into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee Account First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
CLOSING SATE FOR PURCHASE AND SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS.
TUESDAY 17TH JULY, 2018
Failure to submit application forms on or before Tuesday 17th July, 2018 disqualifies the candidate from sitting for the entrance examination.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULE:
DATE: Saturday 21st July, 2018
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.