This is to inform the general public that The Usmanu Danfodiyo University School Of Matriculation Studies has released the registration and payment of acceptance fees guidelines for all newly admitted students of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
The Registration guidelines/Procedures has been made available below:
Candidates are to make sure they have the following Original copies of documents ready:
- Birth certificate/Declaration of age,
- Primary Certificate,
- SSCE Certificate/Statement Of Results,
- LGA Indigene Letter,
- Two Passport Photographs;
- Photocopies Of All The Documents;
- A Copy Of The Printed Application Form.
- Candidates are to go to any bank and pay Matric admission acceptance fee (N1,000.00) into UDUS TSA e-collection account and collect receipt of the payment.
- Note you can do this at any time and at any bank before confirmation.
- Take the receipt (with a photocopy) to the venue of confirmation (School of Matriculation Studies) to collect one file and a Medical Report Form
- Complete the file and form and affix one passport photograph on the file, At the same venue, present your receipt for the payment of the acceptance fee and collect your Confirmation Letter.
- You need to present the original copies of your documents for verification.
- Go to any ICT centre or internet café and login into your account (at matric.udusok.edu.ng) and generate an Invoice for tuition.
- Take the invoice to any bank and pay the N50,000.00 tuition into UDUS TSA e-collection account. Collect receipt of the payment.
- Verify your payment at matric.udusok.edu.ng.
- Deposit a copy of the receipt with the Financial Officer at the confirmation venue and have your copy duly stamped.
- Go to the University Clinic at the City Campus for medical check-up and certification.
Now go back to the School of Matriculation Studies and present the following to the Administrative Secretary:
- All the photocopies of documents listed above.
- A duly signed original copy of Medical Report Form and photocopy of the Invoice.
- One passport photograph with your name and Admission Number clearly written at the back
- Make sure you append your name and signature correctly against your Admission Number on the Registration Book
Congratulations! You are now a student of the School of Matriculation Studies.
Please note that the registration exercise starts on Monday 14th November, 2016 and ends on January, 16th 2016.
But you are to only report on the day you are invited for the registration.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.