The Management Of Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto has released the Registration and Payment of acceptance fees guidelines/procedures for the 2016/2017 session.
All candidates are advised to follow the Procedures below:
1. Log into the admission portal (http://putme.udusok.edu.ng) using your JAMB No or Matric No.
2. Click on Check admission to check your admission status.
3. A message indicating your admission status will be displayed.
4. If you have been offered admission, you will be required to pay N3,000.00 acceptance fee before
you can print your evidence of admission.
Pay Acceptance Fee
1. Put in your phone number
2. Click on the link Click here to print your payment invoice on this page. This will take you to the
Remita website to print your invoice.
3. On Remita website, click on “Print Invoice”at the top right hand corner of the Page.
4. Take the invoice to any bank of your choice, make the payment and obtain receipt.
Print Evidence of Admission
1. Go to the portal http://putme.udusok.edu.ng and click on Print Acceptance after payment.
2. Print the evidence letter and bring to the confirmation venue. This is required for confirmation
Confirmation of Admission
1. Go to the MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng/user/register) to create account.
2. Create account.
3. Proceed for confirmation of admission with your credentials and evidence of payment of
ALL STUDENTS: REGISTRATION
Pay Registration Charges
i. Log into UDUS MIS portal (http://mis.udusok.edu.ng) with your admission Number.
ii. Click on Pay fees
iii. On the next page, click on Pay fees at the bottom of the screen.
iv. At the bottom of the next screen, click Send fee details for processing.
v. On the next screen, click on the link “clicking here” to see and print a copy of the schedule of fees and
close the window.
vi. Click on Pay fees again to display your invoice number.
vii. Click on the Invoice no to take you to Remita website.
viii. At the top right hand side, click on Print Invoice to print your Remita invoice.
ix. Take the Remita invoice to any bank of your choice to make payment.
2. Log into the mis.udusok.edu.ng with your login details.
3. Click on Register Courses
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.