Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into school of Health Information Management (SHIM), Usman Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
COURSES OF STUDY:
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programme in Health Information Management.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) programme in Health Information Management:
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
(i) Minimum of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in SSCE or its equivalent. Which must include English Language, Mathematics and Biology plus Chemistry or Physics and One (1) credit from other subjects.
(ii) Candidate must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination and must have obtained the cutoff point in Science subjects, and must have sat for 2018 JAMB UTME examination.
Candidates that have chosen the School as their first choice would have added advantage.
Four (4) Academic Semesters of two (2) years duration. This includes Students industrial Work Scheme (SIWES).
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
Applicants with all the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the Higher National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management:
1. Minimum entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) in Health Information Management.
2. National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a minimum of lower credit.
iii. Part 1 license examination (ND)
iv. Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in a reputable Health Institution.
1. Evidence of JAMB Admission letter for the candidate ND Admission issued by JAMB.
NOTE: Candidates with a pass (GPA of 1.00-1.49) should have two (2) or more years post ND cognate work experience to qualified for admission into HND programme.
The duration of the Higher National Diploma (FIND) programme shall be two (2) academic sessions of four (4) semesters. This includes Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES).
Short listed candidates will be invited to a screening test and interview.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms are obtainable from the Academic Office of the school on remita payment of a nonrefundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for National Diploma and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only for Higher National Diploma.
Completed forms should be returned on or before 24th August, 2018 directly to the Academic office of the school.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.