The 2016/2017 Matriculation Ceremony of the newly admitted students of the University of Ibadan (UI) will hold on Thursday, 9th March, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. in the UI International Conference Centre.
Please note the following:
- New students (including new postgraduate students) are to be seated in the venue of the Matriculation Ceremony by 9:30 a.m. prompt. The Dress Code is Formal. ANY STUDENT who is not properly dressed and seated by 9:30am will not be allowed into the Hall.
- Academic gowns and caps are to be collected from the Faculties (Deans’ Offices) from Tuesday, 8 March, 2017. The academic gowns and caps must be returned immediately after the Ceremony.
- The Matriculation Register will be signed in the Faculties (Deans’ Offices) except the College of Medicine Matriculants, who will sign the Register at the venue of the ceremony.
The cooperation of all concerned is hereby solicited.
NB: Parents should please note that ONLY ACCREDITED PHOTOGRAPHERS with endorsed tags by the University would be allowed to operate at the Matriculation venue, and non-accredited personal Photographers would be disallowed for security reasons.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.