The Management of the University Of Ibadan wishes to inform all eligible students of the institution that the 2016/17 Work & Study Scheme Application is now Ongoing.
The Work and Study Scheme was set in 2012 in order to engage students in jobs that can fetch them tokens to complement whatever they get from parents/guardians:-
The following services are available under the Work Study Scheme.
1. Research Assistantship
2. Library Assistantship
3. Lesson Teachers (All Subjects)
4. Computer Operator/ Analysts
5. Ushering job
6. Servers at Occasions
7. Sales Representatives/Marketing of products
10. Master of Ceremony and light entertainment during occasions
11. Event Planning and Organization
12. Bead Making
13. Sewing and Fashion Designing
16. Car Washing
17. Musical Instrument Training (e.g Keyboard, etc)
19. Any work (e.g cleaning of the house, laundry, e.t.c)
The registration for 2016/2017 session is on. Interested student must possess the following qualification:
1. Intereted student must be in 200 levels and above
2. He/She must have CGPA of 3.5 and above
3. He/She must be sound in health and ready to work
4. He/She must possess good manner.
Interested Community, Members, Institutes, Centers, Faculties, Departments And Units, who are in need of their services in any of the above mentioned areas of job, should please contact the Work Study Office located at Room 7 of the Student Affairs Division of the Division of the University or call any of the following numbers for more enquiries: 08038492526, 08023400362, 08063309946, 08023841734 and 08150744904
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.