Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the refresher course for the above named Nursing Programmes:
- Must have a specialty nursing training in Accident and Emergency/Paediatrics in Accredited Post Basic Nursing Schools.
- Have at least five years post qualification experience and yet to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
The Course is non-residential.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Website :www.uith.org.
Application forms must be accompanied with a Non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (#5,000.00) only or fifty US Dollars ($50.00) for foreign applicants. This is made payable through Remita with University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, (UITH) Ilorin.
All completed application forms are to reach the Principal, School of Post Basic Nursing (A & E/Paediatrics) University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 1459, Ilorin on or before January, 2017.
Selection is on first come first served basis.
Commencement of programme: February, 2017.
Click here to download application form.
Prof. A.W.O Olatinwo
Chief Medical Director.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.