UMYU 2ND BATCH SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2016/2017 ADMISSIONS
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina invites ALL candidates who have applied for admission into the University either through UTME or Direct Entry, to visit the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina website, www.umyu.edu.ng, for details of the procedure for the admission screening exercise.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Logon to www.umyu.edu.ng Or http://portal.umyu.edu.ng/application/
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form.
- NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success email from ‘The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University’.
- Click on ‘Login’ to login, then you can start filling the forms.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Exam Card.
- Please keep checking to confirm if you name is short listed
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.