This is to inform you that the POST UTME screening and aptitude test scheduled for 24th November 2018 has been rescheduled to Saturday 29th September 2018. Venue and Time of the exam remain the same.
Candidates that have already registered and invited on the former date are advised to reprint their exam slip. The University apologizes for any inconveniences the change of date might caused.
The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session second round post UTME admission screening exercise registration.
Candidates who have not changed their institution to UMYU and who are interested in the registration and screening can change their institution through JAMB and apply for the screening.
Candidates who registered for the first post UTME conducted on Saturday 18th August 2018 but missed the aptitude test are invited to write the aptitude test on Saturday 24th November, 2018.
Those who did not register for the First screening and aptitude test conducted on Saturday 18th August 2018 can also apply.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Second Round Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2018 JAMB examination.
- Chose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as first choice institution.
- Candidates whose names appear on this second post utme list of eligible candidates
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
The online registration will commence on Monday 27th August 2018.
Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on
Saturday 24th November, 2018. now Saturday 29th September 2018.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Similarly candidates with blindness and hearing impairment are exempted.