The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS), has released the course registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
UMYU School of PRE-Degree and Remedial Studies SPRS Course Registration Procedure.
- Logon to SPRS Portal @ http://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/rem/student
- New Student should use Application(APP0000) number as your Username and Password to Login.
- Returning Student should use the link below to login
- Click on My Profile to update your profile (upload your passport and signature)
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
For support, please visit the MIS (ICT) unit
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.