The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Distance Learning & Continuing Education has commence sales of application forms for admission into the various under-listed programmes offered in Open and Distance Learning mode for 2017/2018 academic session.
General Admission Requirements.
All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Specific Admission Requirements.
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
i. SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II with Five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects.
iii. OND in a relevant field with a minimum of Upper credit obtained from a recognized institution plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
iv. NCE with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
Duration & Mode of Study.
Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through online course delivery, multi-media resources, audio-visual materials, (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
Application fee is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only.
Special communication skills course: 3,000.00.
Total: 15,000.00 only
It is a simple process to apply at UniAbuja CDL&CE, and you’ll get an initial decision in few days. Application can be online or by filling the print version.
In case you have network challenges or other forms of challenges and you wish to apply, you can download the printable version of the application form. Print, fill and submit in person at UniAbuja Distance Learning Office in Area 3. You will pay on Remita for the application while at the office or choose to pay at bank.
Thereafter print your application details and wait for the admission decision.
You can, however, choose to apply online by following the steps below:
- Fill the online application form at admissions.cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Make payment.
- Print your application details (form and receipt)
- The admission manager may suggest to you eligible programmes, based on your submission.
- Application to 200L direct entry may take more time for processing.
On no account should an applicant pay or give cash to any individual for the purpose of buying form or processing admission into the university. Beware of fraud, beware of those who claim to be agents or admission consultants, the University neither acts by proxy nor on proxy. In case you need help, come directly to the Help Desk, UniAbuja Centre at Area 3, Garki, Abuja or Call 0703 299 3729 0809 180 0007 for live support.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.