The management of University of Benin has announced the resumption date and clearance exercise for newly admitted students (UTME & Direct Entry candidates) 2016/2017.
According to the information released by the management, resumption date is Wednesday 16th November 2016.
The procedure for clearance exercise is as follows;
* Pay your Acceptance Fee
* Upload Relevant Document
* Request Clearance
* Proceed for Face – to Face Clearance at your faculty from Wednesday 16th November 2016.
THE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR 2016/2017 IS AS SHOWN BELOW
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.