All admitted candidates of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) both UTME and Direct Entry are hereby informed that they are to proceed with their admission clearance exercise for 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended: UNIBEN Admission List for 2018/2019 Session.
UNIBEN Clearance Exercise Guidelines – 2018/2019 Session
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for
2018/2019 academic session are required to login at
https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch
X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE
ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear
should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Science
You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and
you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add onlinepayment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on “Download clearance slip”
button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with
online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background
and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance
officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical
- Physical clearance commencement date to be announced later.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There
shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main
Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus,
Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are
strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed
Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other
payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.