Returning students are expected to make payment for the 2016/2017 academic session as from Monday 10th October, 2016.
They are to pay their respective charges and register their courses for the new academic session.
Note that they are to then visit their course advisers for validation of registered courses.
Charge for late payment / registration will be activated for the 2016/2017 session on the morning of Monday November 7th 2016. This is 4 weeks after resumption.
The initial late charge of N10,0000 will be increased to N20,000 after 2 weeks – on Monday 21st November 2016. After which payment and registration for the current session will close.
To avoid the above penalties, students are therefore encouraged to pay on time.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.