UNICAL Acceptance Fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted NUC and CES students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all newly admitted students (NUC and CEs programmes) of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended: UNICAL 2018/2019 UTME/DE Admission List
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.