NEW UPDATE:- Registration for UNICAL Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise has now been extended to 31st of July, 2019.
Post UTME Aptitude test will now commence on the 5th of August, 2019 for only UTME candidates. All registered candidates are advised to check for their test date and venues on (www.myunucal.edu.ng) from 1st of August 2019.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application that admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from
29th July 2019. 5th of August, 2019
Direct Entry candidates will only be required to register on the portal and provide the information requested for.
UNICAL POST UTME PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration will start from Monday, June 17, 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on
Wednesday, July 17th, 2019. 31st of July, 2019.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from
Thursday, July 04, 20191st of August 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.