UNICAL School Fees Payment procedure for the fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Recommended, check UNICAL School Fees Schedule
UNICAL School Fees Payment Procedure
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.