Following the inauguration of the University Of Jos Electoral Committee (ELCOM) for the 2016/2017 SUG Elections, the Committee met and drew out and drafted Guidelines and Time Table for the Elections.
The Time Table for the Elections are as follows:
1. Sales of Nomination Forms and submission of Forms: 5th -12th June, 2017
Closing, 12 noon on the 12th, June, 2017
2. Verification/Screening of Candidates- 12th -26th June, 2017, 8:00am
3. Release of Verification/Screening Results – 27th June, 2017
4. Receipt of Complaints arising from the Verification/Screening: 28th -29th June, 2017. 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
5. MANIFESTO BY ASPIRANTS: 30TH June, 2017
6. Parliamentarians and Hall Governors Elections: 3rd July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
7. Executive Elections: 4th July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
8. Receipt of Election Complaints/Petitions
5th -6th July, 2017, 8:00 -400pm Daily.
9. Swearing-in/Hand-over: 7th July, 2017 10:00am
Prof. I. Ogboru
Dean, Directorate of Student Affairs
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.