The Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, University of Lagos in collaboration with Human Resources Development Centre is requesting qualified candidates to apply for admission into its two-year part-time programme for active sportsmen and women leading to the Award of the Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education.
Five (5) Credits in West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), NECO or GCE O/L which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology and any other Science subject at one sitting.
Coaching Grade III Certificate or Diploma obtained from National Institute of Sports.
Duration: Two (2) Academic Sessions
Date of Qualifying Examination & Interview: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Fees: N78,000.00 per session.
Course Materials: N5,000.00 Venue: Sports Centre, UNILAG
Lecture Commences: Monday, January 9, 2017.
STEPS TO APPLY
Applicants are expected to visit the HRDC portal: http://hrdc.unilag.edu.ng to fill the pre- application form. (Contents of the pre-application form include surname, first name, middle name, e-mail address and mobile number). Upon successful completion of the pre-application form, the applicant will be issued a Payment Reference Number which should be printed out.
Applicants should take their printout containing the payment reference number to any of the HRDC application fee collecting banks (Ecobank, Access Bank, First Bank and Wema Bank) on the University campus to make payment. (Application Fee N7,500.00).
After payment, applicants should return to the payment portal, click the application form link and login with the payment Reference Number and surname (in lower case and strictly as provided in the pre-application form) as password to access the application form.
Only application payment that the bank has confirmed receipt of, will have access to the application form. Applicants who experience challenges may return to the bank where payment was made to request that their payment be posted. (Notification of payment receipt shall be sent to applicants who have paid).
The password will be as provided in the Surname field in lower case; errors in filling of surname must therefore be reflected in the password used.
After completion of application form, printed copies should be submitted at the HRDC Secretariat with the following documents not later than Friday, October 28, 2016..
- Original printout and a photocopy
- Two (2) photocopies of Birth Certificate
- Two (2) photocopies of Reference Number printout
- Two (2) photocopies of N7,500.00 teller
- Two (2) photocopies of Credentials
Letters of Admission will not be posted to individual candidates.
Friday, October 28, 2016
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.