The School Of Postgraduate Studies, University Of Lagos has released the screening/verification/registration requirements for all newly admitted students of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
All Candidates who have successfully registered online are advised to visit the school for the Verification exercise with the following documents listed below.
Yet To Register Online?
See Online Registration Steps Here
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES SCREENING/VERIFICATION/REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH STUDENTS 2016/2017 SESSION.
1 Biodata Form – 4 COPIES
2 Course Form -4 COPIES
3 Admission Letter -4 COPIES
4 Acceptance Letter -4 COPIES
5 First degree certificate (Not statement of result) or -4 COPIES
Transcript (unsealed transcript is unacceptable)
6 NYSC discharge certificate or exemption certificate -4 COPIES
7 Marriage certificate (Married women) – 4 COPIES
8 Tellers (online receipts) -4 COPIES
9 Receipt for prospectus -4 COPIES
NOTE: Please ensure that the documents in nos. 1-9 are arranged in the following format:
All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of
screening and all documents MUST be in colored form. The School of Postgraduate is the final stage
of the registration process. Payment of school fees should be done at the designated banks.
In some exceptional cases, statement of result may be accepted.
Screening Schedule Has Also Commenced, Click Here To See Venue, Duration And Time.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.