The University of Lagos, (UNILAG) has published the registration schedule and screening procedure for all new students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
New Update: Screening and Registration of New students continues on Wednesday 24th January 2018 at all faculty board rooms.
- Birth certificate
- Letter of reference
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Certificate of state of origin
- JAMB Admission letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students
- Proceed to the Registration Centre as scheduled
- Submit four copies of the underlisted documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
- Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
- Generate pay advice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment
- JAMB Admission Letter (If not previously submitted during screening)
- Completed and duly signed Students Biodata
- Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- Drug Use. The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.