The Registrar of University of Lagos, Dr (Mrs) Taiwo F. Ipaye FNIM has administered the Matriculation Oath on 4,205 newly admitted Distance Learning Institute students for 2015/2016 academic session.
The Matriculation Ceremony, which was held on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 in the Main Auditorium, UNILAG, Akoka, was witnessed by the Principal Officers of the University, Deans of Faculties, Heads of Departments/Units, Directors and Deputy Directors.
In his address at the event, the Vice-Chancellor, who was ably represented by the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Management Services) Professor Duro Oni FNAL congratulated and charged the new students to embrace the zeal to acquire academic excellence for which the University of Lagos is reputed. He also urged them to shun all vices and immoral behavior.
- UNILAG Matriculates 7,882 Students During 2016/2017 Matriculation Ceremony
- UNILAG 2016/2017 Matriculation Ceremony Date Announced
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Freshers Registration & Screening Procedure
- UNILAG 2018/2019 UTME 1st Batch Admission List is Out
- UNILAG Resumption Date for 2018/2019 Session
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Postgraduate Entrance Exam Schedule is Out
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Form
- UNILAG 2017/2018 DLI Fresh Students Registration Procedure
- UNILAG 2017/2018 DLI Supplementary Admission List is Out
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form is Out
- UNILAG 2018/2019 JUPEB/Foundation Entrance Exam Result is Out
- UNILAG Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates On Upload Of NECO Results
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Post-UTME Supplementary I & II Results Out
- UDUSOK 2018/2019 Matric Programme Admission Form Out
- UNILAG 2018/2019 Part-Time Degree Admission Form Out