- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831, 08182716045, 07026079596 and 07026079595.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, FNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.