This is to inform final year and extra year students, who have any of the above-mentioned GST courses as outstanding needed to graduate, to write a letter through their Heads of Department to the Director, Centre for General Studies (GST), indicating the GST course(s) they will be writing during the examinations.
Also, they can come to the GST office under the Main Library, opposite UBA Bank, to write their names and the GST course(s) they would write during the examinations.
Deadline: Monday, August 14, 2017.
GST examinations have been scheduled for August 28 – 30, 2017
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.