The Management of the University Of Ilorin has published the Undergraduate Registration Guidelines/Procedures For New Students of the institution for the 2016/2017 session.
The Registration Guidelines can be seen below:
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESH STUDENTS
NOTE: You are expected to make payments in Two(2) phases.
Payment of Pc-Tablet/bandwidth/Starter charges
Payment of University and Faculty charges.
STEP 1: BIO-DATA REGISTRATION
1. Once you have been cleared, visit the University of Ilorin Website (www.unilorin.edu.ng) and click on the New Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Login Link on the Portal and log-in using your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password.
3. Fill the displayed Bio-data template carefully. You will be required to change your initial Password from your Surname to a new one which should be confidential and known to you alone. You are advised to choose a password that is difficult to guess but memorable to you. In case you forget your password, the password recovery is available online after payment of necessary charges. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names.
STEP 2: COURSE REGISTRATION
a. After the completion of the Steps above, click on Course Registration link to proceed with your course registration
b. Print out your preliminary course registration form and forward to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before payment. Once you register for wrong courses you will need to use Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate with the Level Adviser selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk.
c. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
d. Your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card.
NOTE: Students are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges and thus they are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank accounts.
e. If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
f. Forward the copies to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS INCOMPLETE EVEN AFTER SUBMISSION ONLINE UNTIL YOUR FORMS ARE ENDORSED BY YOUR LEVEL ADVISER AND FACULTY OFFICER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
ADD AND/OR DROP FORM
NOTE: The form can be accessed after 3 weeks of registration. Processing of ADD/Drop Form is based on Semester and all procedures for actualizing ADD/DROP must be completed within the stipulated period.
Procedure for ADD/DROP
Students who have concerns regarding registration (e.g. error in registration) can add or drop courses. This should be done online without downloading any form by the affected students. The concerned students are required to pay online and effect changes as approved by their Level Adviser. Students should note that ADD/DROP of courses should be done within the period stipulated online by the University as lateness will not be condoned.
Students are to note that all payments shall be online and shall be through the use of ATM cards on the University Portal.
Note: ATM Cards on the InterSwitch platform are supported, including Verve and Master Cards.
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.