This is to inform the public that the authorities of University Of Ilorin has announced the sales of form for the 2016/2017 Remedial Programme of the institution.
See Full Details Below:
- Arts and Arts Education:
- Applicant must pass five subjects at Credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study. Note that Credit pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University of Ilorin.
- Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the rest three may be from the Social Sciences.
- Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Environmental Sciences and Science Education, Technology Education and Educational Technology
- SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- DURATION OF PROGRAMME
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit for Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates MUST write the 2016/2017 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut-off point.
- Applicants are to NOTE that the programme is residential.
- VENUE OF PROGRAMME
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.