This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME screening exercise that the management has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Currently, you can only access your UNILORIN admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You can also follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Visit UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and the click on login.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.