The Management of the Osun State University has published the school fees schedule for all students of the institution both science and non-science students (fresh and stale students) for the 2016/2017 session.
See Breakdown Below:
UNIOSUN Fees Payment And Registration Guidelines
- The payment of school fees henceforth is by Interswitch WebPAY Platform through the use of Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards. For more information, read or download below, the Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use the UNIOSUN WebPAY Platform. You can also read the WebPAY Frequently Asked Questions and Tips here for further information.
- Other payments such as Portal Access and Late Registration shall also be by the use of Interswitch WebPAY Platform.
- Any student who failed to register and comply with the registration deadlines will forfeit the semester;
- All Fresh Students must obtain CLEARANCE from their respective College Secretaries before they can be activated to make payments of tuition and other allied fees;
- All Fresh Students are expected to make full payment by Sunday, December 31, 2016;
- Any fresh student who failed to register on or before December 31, 2016, would forfeit the provisional admission offer.
- All students in the College of Law, Ifetedo Campus are required to pay their “Accomodation Fees” of N60,000.00 (Sixty thousand Naira ONLY) using the following account details;
Title of Account: Osun State University, College of Law Accomodation
Account No.: 0035787687
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
NOTE: Upon payment, students are to present the payment evidence at the College Office, Ifetedo Campus for further registration.
Any student that requires additional information or explanation should feel free to contact his/her College Accounts Officer.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.