Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and Cambridge GCE Advanced Level (A/L) Programmes of the Ashgrove Academy, University of Port Harcourt for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Ashgrove Academy is a fast route to top Universities in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, Ghana and Nigeria. The Academy provides both Day and Boarding facilities and its programmes are designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE Advanced Level.
Successful candidates of the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE A/Level Examinations would be subsequently admitted into 200 Level of the degree programmes offered by the University in the Faculties of Humanities; Social Sciences; Science; Management Sciences, Education; Engineering; Agriculture; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Law and College of Health Sciences, and School of Science Laboratory Technology through Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Government, Economics, Business Studies, Literature in English, History, Geography and Christian Religious Studies.
Candidates must have a minimum of five(5) Ordinary Level (O/L) credits passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NATEB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Application Forms can be obtained Online. Log on to http://www.uniport.edu.ng and click on Application Procedure in Ashgrove Academy; click on “Register”, sign up and print payment slip.
2. Proceed to any of the underlisted Banks to make a non-refundable payment of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand naira), excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc;
Access Bank Plc;
First City Monument Bank Plc
3. Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt. Fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photocard.
SCREENING OF APPLICANTS
All candidates who have applied for admission into the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE A/Level Programmes of the Academy will be required to undergo a Computer-Based Test (CBT) at a date to be announced later.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES:
Please call 07035441391, 08068484751 or E-mail: email@example.com The Sale of Forms will close on Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
Dorcas D. Otto (Mrs.)
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 School Fees Schedule is Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Resumption Date & Other Important Dates
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Pre-Degree / Certificate to Year One Admission List
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Basic to Degree (Year One) Admission List is Out
- UNIPORT Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates With Awaiting Results
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Results Out Online
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Timetable
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Basic Studies (JUPEB) Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Out
- UNIPORT 2017/2018 Basic Studies 2nd Semester Results Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Postgraduate Studies Admission Form Out