Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) and Cambridge GCE Advanced Level (A/L) Programmes of the Ashgrove Academy, University of Port Harcourt for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Ashgrove Academy is a fast route to top Universities in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, Ghana and Nigeria. The Academy provides both Day and Boarding facilities and its programmes are designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE Advanced Level.
Successful candidates of the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE A/Level Examinations would be subsequently admitted into 200 Level of the degree programmes offered by the University in the Faculties of Humanities; Social Sciences; Science; Management Sciences, Education; Engineering; Agriculture; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Law and College of Health Sciences, and School of Science Laboratory Technology through Direct Entry of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Government, Economics, Business Studies, Literature in English, History, Geography and Christian Religious Studies.
Candidates must have a minimum of five(5) Ordinary Level (O/L) credits passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NATEB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Application Forms can be obtained Online. Log on to http://www.uniport.edu.ng and click on Application Procedure in Ashgrove Academy; click on “Register”, sign up and print payment slip.
2. Proceed to any of the underlisted Banks to make a non-refundable payment of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand naira), excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc;
Access Bank Plc;
First City Monument Bank Plc
3. Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt. Fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photocard.
SCREENING OF APPLICANTS
All candidates who have applied for admission into the JUPEB and Cambridge GCE A/Level Programmes of the Academy will be required to undergo a Computer-Based Test (CBT) at a date to be announced later.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES:
Please call 07035441391, 08068484751 or E-mail: [email protected] The Sale of Forms will close on Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
Dorcas D. Otto (Mrs.)
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.