Duration of Programme
Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Method Of Application
2. Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment of (N11,000.00) only, excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt.
Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt, fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photo card.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- U &C Microfinance Bank
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 School Fees Schedule is Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Resumption Date & Other Important Dates
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Pre-Degree / Certificate to Year One Admission List
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Basic to Degree (Year One) Admission List is Out
- UNIPORT Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates With Awaiting Results
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Results Out Online
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Admission Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Timetable
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Basic Studies (JUPEB) Admission Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Out
- UNIPORT 2017/2018 Basic Studies 2nd Semester Results Out
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Postgraduate Studies Admission Form Out